Wednesday, April 30

Misery,

Bye-bye $9. How unfortunate for me to waste that amount of money on TAXI?? Don’t blame me lah, it isn’t my fault at all. All thanks to the bus (: *Mocking smile* I waited like almost an hour for a bus inside an interchange? How stupid can that be? Furthermore, the bus queue was damn long that I got pissed off and ran to catch a taxi with Vanda and that’s when I lost those 9 bucks! I was worried-sick because firstly, it’s tutorial and if we were to be late more then 15 minutes, we’re considered ABSENT! And secondly, I don’t even have any idea of where is my classroom located at. Business school is quite huge and in addition, it was my first Business Accounting tutorial. & guess what? The lecturer ended up coming in class late because the electricity was faulty and she don’t mind if anyone to be late as it’s our first tutorial. Damn shit lah! If I know, I would just take the bus instead of the taxi which cost me 20 bus rides.


After tutorials, I followed the girls to the library. As I was there, I saw a very familiar woman and yes, it’s Hafiz’ mother. I was a bit unsure if it was his mom but luckily, she remembers me. & yes, meet up with Hafiz himself and some of his classmates. After almost 2 weeks in school, I finally met him. I believe, Temasek Polytechnic isn’t that huge but it’s difficult to find the people you wish to meet. That’s the sad case. I followed them to the ez-link card collection centre. & finally I met Shahul in school also. As I said, it’s tough to meet people though you might think Temasek Polytechnic is small.


& after that, I felt weak. Don’t ask me why. I felt like my legs are trembling for no good reason. But I think I know why, hee (: Hint Hint!

DANCE AUDITION ((:
As I said, I sign up for the modern dance and again guess what funny incident that happened to me? Modern dance isn’t the modern dance I or any of you may think it is. Like come on, it’s more of BALLET!!
So I did turn up for the audition, the instructor teaches us the simple steps and had we rehearse for like 5 minutes only. We’re group into groups of 8 and have to perform the steps and freestyle. Everything turn out okay but not that perfect I think! And if I got selected, I don’t think I want it after all. Don’t know why but I hate ballet for sure. Never have you guys wanted to know that I actually quit ballet before because I can’t do the splits!* DON’T LAUGH!* & if I were to join this modern dance, then I’m dumb! Don’t you think so?

Oh well, I’ve wished to try hip hop dance and am going for this Saturday’s audition. Results will be out only on 5May2008. * Pray for me*
Oh my god, Track and Field is soo attracting me. I just want to consider joining track though. But to think of it again, i want to change for a better. Something indoor and my passion. Don't tell me i've got to spent my years tracking, that's dumb! Aiyoh, dont know lah. Just see what's there god has instore for me.
Oh no, this is random. I miss my colleagues! And Mr Supervisor :(

Ganesh (:

& i hate continuous coughing. It hurts terribly much. Anyone know what's the cure besides medicine which is useless?

& not that Benedictus watever it's called in Shakespeare.

Enough of sayings and naggings. You'll probably hate me for this! Toodles then (:

Take care love.

No comments: