Woo, had my first day of Business orientation! Didn’t really felt happy though since my class only consists of CHINESE! Not to be racist but hey, come one, it is being racist towards me, nah? But heck that, I love myself. for being enthusiastic during the orientation. Yes, as usual, I’m like the craziest in class. No doubts. Yar, gotta’ make the whole class lively, you see. Hee (:
Meet a lot of new friends in my course. Basically, they are my new course mates but we’re of the different classes. Oh yeah, my class is 1B09!!! BSG have 23 classes in total. Yep, big cohort and that means a HUGE competition. Stupid~ ok, cut that.
My NPCC junior, Kah Wee, is in the same class as me. Thank god, at least I know someone. Love love the ice breaking games! Yeay! got to do some sexy dance with my favorite junior, Aaron. & as enthu as I am, did some games to represent the girls team. Woo, BATTLE OF THE SEXES!
And duh, the girls will always win!
&& oh yaaaaa, I love TP mass dancing! Can’t help it but keep dancing! Shaking every parts of me. Hee, sounds wrong though.
Tomorrow is going to be a tiring day for everyone. It’s the challenge between schools. Business has been the winner for 3 consecutive years and hopefully, we made it this year again! I’m so anticipated and didn’t I say that I join the “Business Stomp The Yard Group??” Cool shit!
Hopefully Business will win the war again this time! *FINGERS CROSSED!*
take care love.
Thursday, April 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment