OMG! I couldn’t imagine what had actually happen today. Yes, it’s my first day of school and I’m feeling lonely? Err, so not me can? So yes, I got to wake up early for my lecture that starts at 9am. You couldn’t imagine the bus queue! It was super long and congested. & I was lucky enough to get myself into one of the bus available. And thank god, I wasn’t late at all for lecture!
Today’s lesson is kindda’ slacking as I only had to attend 1 lecture from 9am-11am. I don’t know why but I seem not bonded with my classmates. Hmm, maybe majority or in fact all of them are Chinese? As I said, I wasn’t being racist or not. But hey, it isn’t fair for me. All the Chinese seems to be together and yes, to them I don’t exist, maybe? Heck la, I don’t give a damn.
Sarah is cute. She said this to me “Oh dear, they are loosing such a gem (me)! They don’t know how precious you are.”
Oh yes, can’t blame them la, Sarah. & stop exaggerating!
So after the lecture, we headed to the library to collect our lecture notes and thank god that I met Vanda! Ha-ha (: Since most of my classmates are going home (*kuai-kuai mah*), I’ve got no choice but to join Vanda and her class! Like at least I made new friends! I MISS CT, badly! Today’s her off day and that’s another reason why I was feeling lonely. You see, many of my friends are either in different school/course, have new friends or in year 2/3! & I can’t possibly call them and ask them out as you never know their hectic timetable! Oh dear, pity me badly. But thank god, I’ve got no class tomorrow! Yeay!
Oh yes, I’ve forgotten to thank Yi ting for accompanying me today after school despite being in a different school as me (Singapore polytechnic). She made the effort to meet me in City Hall as I wanted to buy a notebook for myself. We did hang out at Raffles City Mall’s Starbucks. Thank you so much again, ADIK!
That’s all folks! Boring day I can say~
Take care love.
Monday, April 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment