Happy April fool’s Day!
It’s the best day to disturbed the fools, ha-ha! Only had the chance to trick 2 people- Ziiya and Deera. Well, what can I say? My acting skills are just fantabulous!
I tricked Ziiya that her boyfriend had an affair with a girl whom I saw the other day near his house. She kept questioning me, “Where was it?”, “When was it?” and the best part to add to the situation, she said “ Rino has been busy these few days.” Ha-ha, I guess she’s all tensed up :D Sorry Ziiya, I tricked you.
& later it was Deera’s turn. I acted all moody and angry until she asked me why I am acting very weird today. So I said “It’s all because of you. Why you told him that I like him? And worst still why do you badmouth about me?” Her reply was funny when she utters some prayer indicating it was a rumour that I shouldn’t believe. She says “Astargfiruallah halazim, I didn’t say anything like that before!” (best part is she’s all tensed up!) So yeah, my plans were working really well!
takecare love.
Wednesday, April 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment