Wednesday, March 19

Internet distruption.

14 March 2008:
Headed to CPF building to get the form& sent it to TP. Waah, so many students sending their enrollment form.& Guess who i saw? Ha-ha, Shariff (SleeQ). ok, i know how dumb i was when i saw him. Cant help it but smile widely but atleast he SMILED back! cute * oh gosh* oops, sorry Deera& Mira he smiled at me *evil grin* & yeah some weirdo shouted my name but i didnt know him at all.

The rest of the day was spent with my lovely girls ( Deera,Nazz,Mira) & yapp, my mini boyfriend tag along. Had so much fun shopping& didn’t really get to snap any pictures. So yeah, only get to take a few pictures before Mira leaves for home. Well, we didn’t wish to reach home that early. So yeah, we decided to spent the time taking pictures near Boat Quay. Pictures will be uploaded.



My favourite bitch!



Shopping spree with her is soo much fun!




Beetles.



Zue'&Nazz.





My mini boyfren :)



Deep thoughts,


Mini boyfren, Nizam, emoing like me. *copycat*



15 March 2008:
SCHOOL BAZAAR! Yeah! Got to meet up with my fellow classmates& teachers. Never knew I would miss them so much especially my dear teacher, Ms Nawal. Oh oh, a very poignant moment spent with her. I personally when to meet her and thank her for everything& yeah, we cried! Ha-ha! She’s the teacher that I love so much! Thanks for everything Ms Nawal :D
Err, actually school bazaar was boring except for the meeting up part. We decided to spent time at Mc Donald’s ( Mc CafĂ© area), a place we used to hang out after school. Meet up with Mira darling and headed to Queenstown, thinking of getting a pair of sports shoe. But nah, we failed to do so.
( PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCY)



16 March 2008:
Been a good girl and stayed home since Abah had been nagging at me. Zyedan Shah stayed over at our house. So yeah, spent most of my time with him.
& yeah I’ve been missing for few days. Had not been online these days for a couple of reasons.
Firstly: Dee Noreen didn’t pay up the internet bill & it take days to get back the connection.
Secondly: Since he has been missing, I thought of doing the same thing. & yeah, to relax my mind too.

17 March 2008:
MASS CLEANING! As I thought school will be open anytime soon, I clean up the wardrobe. The motive is so that I could search for my clothes easily. Well, as I was cleaning up, I saw a treasure box that I use to keep memorable things inside. Valentine day gifts, birthday gifts, letters and so on. Ha-ha, so cute.

18 March 2008:
Didn’t realize it was already 12:30pm when I woke up. Woo, had a long sleep. Ammi bought satay for lunch, yummy! Then later continue with my mass cleaning. Okay, this is shitty cool. I saw a small diary written by my eldest sister, Dee Noreen! Ha-ha. Evil, I read it. Aww, super poignant. Didn’t realize she went thru’ a lot in her teenage life. How evil can my mum be to arrange her marriage without knowing who she loves? Nah, this same old incident wont happen to me. *AMIN*


19 March 2008:
Woke up early since I’ve got to reach Parkway Parade at 10:30. I wasn’t late at all! Everyone meet up& we headed to East Coast Beach. We rent a bike for ourselves and cycle down to the Bedok jetty. Cycling with such a beautiful weather! Oh gosh, heaven. Only had an apple pie for my lunch cum breakfast. Err, thank you rain for the unexpected drenched. So yeah, the boys decided to play pool. Didn’t spent that much time there since I’ve gotta’ rush for tuition! In total, I’ve great fun with my girlfriends and boyfriends!

take care love.

No comments: