Oh well, nothing else to do so yeah, I come up with some questionnaires for myself. Err, you people can join me by copying this bulletin and post it up in your blog. SIMPLE (:
1) First and foremost, introduce yourself:
- Zubaidah, 7teen. PETITE yet LOUD!
2) How’s life been for you?
- Never been this bad before :(
3) When someone told you that your gorgeous/handsome, what did you reply?
- Ammi always remind us to say: Masyallah, thank you. Allah’s my creator.
4) Have you ever stood rooted to the ground and feeling lovelorn out of a sudden?
- Ha-ha! I’ve been in that position before where I could feel Cupid’s arrows piercing thru’ my heart. LOVELY!
5) Anything big ever happen in your CITY?
- Woo~ Mas Selamat Bin Kastari is missing!
6) What are your fears?
- God, death and depths.
7) Would you join any water sports?
- Told you, I’m afraid of depths! and please don’t laugh
8) Are you in love/ crushing?
- Perhaps I should say, crushing?
9) Does it matter for you if your partner smokes?
- Perhaps, yes. If it's the killings that he wants, carry on.
10) If someone loves you, how do you wish he propose to you?
- Ha-ha! Up in the sky. Meaning: somewhere above such as cable cars/ flyers! pretty (:
11) Do you usually fall for the right/wrong person?
-Whenever i think his the right one, the love wont even happen like how I wish it does. Unrevealed,
12) What languages do you wish to learn?
- Tamil and Spanish. Such a great insult for me if I don’t know how to speak Tamil!
13) Are you getting married any sooner?
- Like hello, I still want to enjoy my youth days.
14) What kind of fashion are you up to?
- Tights/ leggings with tight tang- tops. Those figure hugging ones
15) Don’t you think that skinny jeans are getting weirder? If yes:
- Yes, so true. Now in trend, skinnys with 2 colors. Example: 1/2 leg isblack& another 1/2 is red. RIDICOLOUS
16) And if No:
- Well, it looks gorgeous on girls' sexy legs.
17) How are you feeling now?
- Err, supposed to be happy but don’t really understand myself.
18) What’s your current mood?
- Physically fatigue.
19) If you could date a celebrity, who would it be?
- Taufik Batisah!! or maybe Surya?
20) For you, are looks that important?
- Not as important as someone’s heart.
21) If you had a super power, what do you wish it could be?
- Know what’s there in people’s heart/ mind? COOL!
22) Which super hero do you like?
- I LOVE Superman because it starts from S. Okay, I know I’m weird!
23) Do you believe in love?
- Even those fairytales ones, I believe.
24) Any last words?
- Your the one. ( your question answered!)
So people that I've tagged, feel free to do! I dont force but it really does kill boredom (:
take care love.
Saturday, March 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment