Saturday, March 8

Awesome nite;

Woo~ cut my bangs! & I really do look like myself when I was in secondary 2! Well, I can say that today is bangs day?! In fact, most of the girls cut bangs& we’re looking super dollish! Dee Ayesha& I look like Bollywood Barbie Doll& Mira look like a Japanese Doll. Super nice:D

No doubt, today was an awesome day spent with my girls! Had tons of fun with those Biatch~ you girls are the most perfect gifts from god! The most ultimate girlfriends! After all, their my all time bitches!
From Hair Saloon- Suntec City( IT Fair) – TCC (Raffles City)- Lau Pa Sat (Dinner)- Boat Quay & finally, home!
We gave syeerah a big surprise at her work place! Well, she gave us free mouth-watering cakes& Olala, Chocolate drinks from TCC! & had some camwhoring sessions (: Not forgetting, we kidnapped her from work to join us for dinner!
I think that’s it, let the pictures do the talking!

Mira, the Japanese Doll :)

Zue', the Bollywood Doll

Hair saloon~

My Gaw-juz Babe!

Dolly :D

Girls, HOT *sexy voice*

I love her,

My precious thots!

Look like monkey uh? LOL

Elegance~

the run-away bride * macam faham*

BESTEST BIATCH!~ MIRA the twinnie twin :)

Gorgeous day with the *JILBAB RANGERS* including Syeerah!

Btw, the six of us are the new found Pussycat Dolls :) hehe*

take care love.

No comments: