Monday, February 25

Lovedones.

Had a great time with my lovedones at Swensens yesterday!
Here's the pictures :


My lovedones favourite dinner outlet!

The 20th Febuary Babies :)

Beautiful pendant for Dee Noreen from Dee Ayesha& me. Well, bought it from Ammi's jewellery shop.

My heartbeat.

Cuzzins& Dee Ayesha's frens.

Rafee Bhai& Dee Noreen (:

My Jumper!

Gorgeous!

Girls,

Scrumptious!

Mango lychee ! Yummy~

perfect~

Zue' & Deera

US!

Balloony Zue'

colour my life.

Spiral love,

Swensens Day out! Last picture of the day~

SAD moments after past midnight.

tired+crying face.

Oh ya, remember girls,we have to remain strong. You girls know that Im always there for you~ For all the tears& joy we share, I LOVE YOU GIRLS! Now,i really realise how important are all of you in my life!

I cherished every moments with my lovedones! I love you lovely people who is always there for me!

take care love.

No comments: