A total emo girl today. Everyone knows that i hate them especially Alex. He heard that many times. Hahaha :D
Basically,everyone's life is doing really great like how they wish it does but mine,a total unexpected turn. I dont know why it seems that way. Ok,fine I know God has actually help me alot with my life especially with those major examination i when thru' but still.. there's something missing somewhere.God,you know what's that Im wishing for.So please, do your part like how u always did. Thank you god! You know i love you :D
PST:
Ashyy- I Hate you :( But aniways, All the best uh! Im sure he will accept it ! Believe in me,dear.
Mira- I Hate you :( Oh well,you know he likes you too.Im sure about that! Mira <3>
Take care love.
Egoistic girl.
Sunday, February 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment