18 January 2008;
Whole day at work& there's nothing special going on.
But hey,chatting with him just makes me happy =) & sadly,i cried when people reminds me of the result day.Please god,help me! Amin.
19 January 2008;
Early in the morning,stupid bus driver get on my nerve.He retained my ez-link card for no reason! I was super irritated by him.Vulgarities flew out from my mouth like idioms.Now,i've got no ez-link card& all thanks to him. Followed by my pay day today. Surprisingly,the money was not banked into my account.I wonder why.Everyone has their pay except for me& some others.Oh,such a disaster! Well,i was given permission to leave early today.So bought some snacks home.& spent my night with my family! Zyedan made my day =) We had some dancing moments together!Weee~~
I've got no idea how many tymes i have said this but seriously,please help me god! I really need your blessings& miracles.Amin!
love,
ZUBEIDAA
Saturday, January 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment