Saturday, November 10

Memoirs; 09 Nov 2007



Diary,



Oh well, i've shifted from my old friendster blog to here. Been waiting to create a new blogspot after my O levels and here I am, filled with anticipation.




Exams are tough for me especially with those competitions that i faced. I wonder how do i fair in the exams. Jus hoping for the best from the Almighty,Allah. Days after O levels are much easier for me except the anticipation for the upcoming results. I spent most of my time shopping for Prom Nite' dresses. Its an event that i've been waiting for, a red letter day for me!




06 Nov 2007;




It was the last day of exam! For Literature student, we are force to end at 17:50. It was such a dreadful day for us, but we ace it through! After the last paper ended, everyone got together and tore our entry proof. Smile lingered and we felt happy as the "load" that burden us is gone forever! Though it's our last day of school, its kindda sad to leave all those memories spent with my class, 5A. After headed home, i've got to change since I and my sister wanted to spent the rest of the day outside. Firstly, I went to buy hair dye then we headed to Tampines Mall to get some junk( ice cream,apple pie& coke)! I was thinking to dye my hair on that day, but oh gosh, we're too tired and ended up sleeping early :D




07 Nov 2007;




With my elephantine steps, I woke up to get ready for shopping with my Girlfriends for our Prom Nite' dresses. But I meet them a little bit later since i wanted to try out the temporary curls. WOW, it turned out nice! It was splendid! Then headed to Far East Plaza& have our lunch at KFC. We walked from Far east > Orchard > Vivo > Century Square. And guess wat?! We dont get ourselves anything yet. It was so heart-wrenching! So what we did was to take pictures of ourselves so we can be less-depressed. Here are some of the pictures;
Us at Vivo!









08 Nov 2007;


Ring! Ring! the alarm rang, but yet didnt wake up. Guess i was too tired after the window shopping. I was almost late for my Religious Class Graduation Party at Victoria theatre. We spent almost the whole day(0730-1630) there. Though it was kindda boring, the perfomance cheer us up plus it was our last day together. So we do cherish our time there :)


09 Nov;


As usual woke up at 1100. Met Vanda& Pei Yun at the MRT station and headed to Tanjong Pagar for hair modelling. Oh god, guess what they say about me!? They told us the rules& regulation is we models must be above 18 years old. Thus,when she look at me,she was appalled& says " You look young! " Oh god, that is such an insult. Haha, but atleast i look young,hehe! Then we headed to Bugis to find our Prom Nite' dresses. AT LAST! i found something that attracts me. It was something that i've always wanted. It is a package and Im taking the Package B which cost me $250! Wishing i look gorgeous on that day :D

Bro Alam was sent to the hospital today morning because he slipped and fell onto the floor and injured his head. But thank god, its minor.




Woohoo, im sleepy! i gotta sleep early for the next shopping trip, take care!


love,

ZUBEIDAA

No comments: